People make football uninteresting

 The first team I became a fan of was Sporting Clube de Portugal, but it was difficult to support a team that was always the butt of jokes, which made me lose the desire to talk about football and some time later I stopped watching because for most of the game it was just players getting down on the ground and just sitting there having overreactions and that's not fun to watch. 

Soon after, I started playing CS:GO and, with that, I gained a lot of interest in everything relate too, inclusive E-sports. With that, I completely stopped watching football and started watching professional CS:GO and then I found a sport where there was emotion from the beginning to the end.

Over time, I got to know new clubs and gained affection from some such as the russian club G2 and the brazilian club Imperial.

Nowadays I have my favorites clubs and players so I can say that I’m into the CS:GO professional world.



6             ot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts